This post is also available in: Italian
Did you buy some prints or paintings for your home? Before you start to hang them, stop and read this useful post … We will give you some interesting tips on how you can add a stylish touch to your walls.
Who said that a paint has to be hanged to the wall?
Depending on the size of your paint you can:
– Place it on the floor. This is the perfect choice for the living room. A paint near the sofa or a chair adds a new focal point in your room.
Image by Robert Brown Design Street Chic Design
– Hang it in alternatives ways..
– If your picture has a smaller size, you can opt for a supporting table / shelf: for example a consolle in the entry room or in your work area.
– You can also use the shelves to support your paintings like a real exhibition
One or more than one …
Create a gallery.
– Same pictures style or same frames. The beauty is to create a well balanced composition.
– Alternatively, you may prefer a more eclectic style combining different styles. Be careful to not create something chaotic.
Wherever you want …
Not only in the living room…
Image from Pinterest